Terms and conditions
Last updated: April 30, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the Websheet plugin (the “Service”) operated by Nomad (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Service.
Nomad has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Nomad or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Nomad and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Nomad..
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Limitation of Liability
- We assume no legal responsibility for their misuse by end users, nor do we make any guarantees of their quality or reliability.
- We can't guarantee the identity of any users with whom you interact with using the Services and are not responsible for which users gain access to the Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Nomad, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers or licensors be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, this services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, New Visions assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our services.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services.
- Any malicious software agents that may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party.
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the services; and/or.
- Content you create or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Nomad in any respect whatsoever. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.